Monday 27 February 2012

Psalm 7

Psalm 7

 1 LORD my God, I take refuge in you;
   save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
  Awake, my God; decree justice.
7 Let the assembled peoples gather around you,
   while you sit enthroned over them on high.
 8 Let the LORD judge the peoples.
Vindicate me, LORD, according to my righteousness,
   according to my integrity, O Most High.
9 Bring to an end the violence of the wicked
   and make the righteous secure—
you, the righteous God
   who probes minds and hearts.

 10 My shield is God Most High,
   who saves the upright in heart.
11 God is a righteous judge,
   

 17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness;
   I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High

In this scripture I posted excerpts where we can learn that we can take refuge in God.
God delivers us.God decrees justice.He is enthroned on High and is righteousness.He can intervene in all matters and help us and save us.He is the one we should look to for our help. He knows our mind and hearts-the thought the will the emotions and will judge,he will make the righteous secure.Those in Christ Jesus covered in His righteousness.He is our shield,takes the penalty and turns away harm from us.He protects guards and watches over us.God is our righteous judge.
These passages gives us comfort and Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment