Monday 27 February 2012

Psalm 10

Psalm 10 verse16 The LORD is King for ever and ever;
We can trust God is in control.Psalm 10 deals with someone asking God as to why the ones who aren't living His way seem to prosper? It let's us know that it is only temporary because God sees all and will judge. He sees the poor and afflicted in thier troubles and will deliver and redeem them.We are to commit ourselves to Him because He is our defense.Jesus is our righteousness. Sometimes while we don't always understand why things are the way they are in the here and now we can trust that the Lord has good plans for us -Jeremiah 29-11 Plans to prosper you plans for you to succeed. Ezekial 36-26 I will cleanse you and give you a new heart and place a new spirit in you taking from you your stony heart and giving you a natural heart.I will put my Spirit in you and make you live by me statutes carefull to observe my decreesYou shall live in the land I gave your fathers and you shall be my people and I shall be your God.I will save you from all impurities I will order your grain to be abundant and I will not send famine against you .I will increase your fruit on your trees and your crops in your fields thus among the nations you shall no longer bear reproach or famine.
So through this scripture we can see Jesus who is King above all Kings Lord above all Lords sees all.The ones without the Lord will not prosper in the end.We have justice and blessing and prosperity and our HOPE in Christ Jesus who gives us The HOLY SPIRIT to cleanse us make us renewed and pure.We can have our depressed thinking changed and stop looking at the worlds ways and what they do or don not have and we can look to Jesus as our source and provision.He blesses us and causes us to prosper and takes away our former reproach. We don't need to lack,we don't need to compare ourselves with what others have we have only to look to God who establishes us and prospers us.We can trust in that!Praise Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment