Sunday 26 February 2012

Psalm 3

New International Version (NIV)

 1 LORD, how many are my foes!
   How many rise up against me!
2 Many are saying of me,
   “God will not deliver him.”

 3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
   my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
4 I call out to the LORD,
   and he answers me from his holy mountain.

 5 I lie down and sleep;
   I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands
   assail me on every side.

 7 Arise, LORD!
   Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
   break the teeth of the wicked.

 8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
   May your blessing be on your people.

In this scripture we can see that no matter how many foes troubles problems are out there God is faithful and He will deliver us! We have to place our trust in Jesus and His Word and focus on His promise and tune out the negative voices that speak negative. The Lord establishes us and gives us authority He lifts us up.He is our glory-our honour/fame/bliss/prosperity. We can call out to Him and Pray to God and He will answer us.
We can be comforted and have peace and rest in the knowledge God cares for us He Loves us and Sustains us like the psalmist says -our very breath of life each day is from Him and each day when we wake we can start out being gratefull for that and so much more.Sometimes remembering all of the things we take for granted and being gratefull for our blessings can really give us a whole new outlook on life!
We can take joy knowing God is our deliverer.He sets us free and rescues us.The Lord provides us with His Blessing!
To Be Blessed means: To make Holy,Sacred,Fortunate,Blissfull,Sanctified,Consecrated by blood(of Christ)
To give divine favour,To make happy and to praise-to commend-recommend the worth/respect/adherence to principles So we can get cleansed by The Blood and have our sins forgiven.We can be sanctified and set apart for Christs purpose,knowing we are part of His plan we have a purpose and value respect and through Him we have His ability to qualify us as able to fullfill His law through His sufficientcy and because of that we can have joy!We have true LIFE through Jesus Christ!We are blessed through Jesus and each of us has the priviledge of sharing that with others! I hope YOU have salvation through Jesus! Pray now to thank Jesus for being YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR! YOU CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment